Designed with today’s “hip” dad in mind (pfffffaahahaha! come on girls, have a laugh with me ), this backpack has an 18″ back panel designed specially to fit the frame of most men, even the dorky ones.
Featuring internal and external pockets strategically located for easy access and organization, the diaper bag (er … backpack)’s main clamshell opening makes accessing items at the bottom of a full bag so easy even your father-in-law can do it. And, no more restroom changing station excuses, boys: this bag includes a slim-design changing mat for quick pit stops anywhere.
If ample storage space and extreme organization are what you’re after, look no further than the DadGear Backpack. Designed in the spirit of hiking packs from DadGear’s native Colorado, this rugged backpack maintains the acclaimed standard of excellence for DadGear diaper bags. These folks were able to combine the ultimate in modern looks and functionality with thoughtful features for great organization. Ergonomically-shaped, padded shoulder straps make carrying the pack very comfortable; or use the integrated straps to easily hang it from a stroller. Either way, you push!
- Quick access wipes window and refillable wipes case make grabbing wipes a breeze
- Diaper hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack
- Spacious main compartment has a clamshell opening for easy access to contents
- Two large pockets with numerous compartments make it simple to organize and find everything
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior hold up to 2 bottles each
- Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside
- Stroller straps attach to any style stroller and store neatly when not in use
- Changing pad included
- Durable materials and classic styling ensure this bag will last long after the diapering years
Did I mention it’s available in “Retro Pink”?