Several years ago, the only way to find great deals was to gather the weekend newspapers, clip coupons, go to the store and waste precious time standing in long checkout lines. Now, more and more websites are making it easier to shop in advance for holiday gifts, letting shoppers avoid the tedious hunting for coupons through newspapers and the craziness of last-minute, in-store holiday shopping.
Online Savings Tips
- Collect coupons digitally. Find great deals via coupon sites such as Coupons.Answers.com. The new coupon site, owned by the popular Answers.com allows shoppers to get the best discounts from their favorite retailers on items such as electronics, home and gardening products, toys and more. Users can also join a vast community of shopping experts to share savings tips and coupons with friends and family.
- More email, more savings. More and more retailers are offering deals via newsletter promotions. For great savings, sign up to receive email notifications of secret sales from your favorite shops.
- Get social. Sign up for an account on social networks such as www.Facebook.com or www.Twitter.com to “like” or “follow” your favorite retailers and coupon sites. Major retailers are using these sites to get the word out about special early shopper deals and secret sales.
- Shop around. Compare prices of products easily via sites such as www.PriceGrabber.com or www.Shopzilla.com. Also look for retailers that provide free shipping and free returns.
- Membership rewards. Becoming an official member of your favorite retailers will often provide you with online discounts, free shipping and returns, and exclusive offers.
“Finding the best deal” has become a major topic of interest from blogs to TV shows as everyone wants to save time and money. These tips will help you save more and spend less this holiday season and throughout the entire year. To find the best coupons and deals for thousands of stores, as well as, shopping and savings tips for your holiday gifts, visit Coupons.Answers.com.